Mountain Mary's is located in the small town of Eagle River, in the pristine Eagle Glacier Valley of the 495,000 acre, Chugach State Park in South Central Alaska.
Mountain Mary's is a labor of love. Love of herbs, nature and a more natural healthy life. MM's started in a kitchen 17 or so years ago, morphed into a store front and back to the home shop that it is today.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shrimp & Pasta


I just made a really great shrimp pasta :O)
The huge shrimp were on sale so I had to!
I didn't have enough pasta so I grabbed a box of
Pasta Roni, Butter & Herb Italiano. It worked out
great because the seasoning mix I was planning to
use anyway was my very own Sundried Tomato Pesto
blend Pasta Sauce Mix. (you can find it on my web site :O)
They complimented each otehr very well!
Here is a pic of the finished product...
top with parmesean cheese & cracked pepper if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment